Thermotec Inverter Heat Pumps
Covers4pools have sourced from you the most advanced inverter swimming pool heat pump just for your pool. We have many years of experience in the swimming pool market and have used our expertise to research and design our own range of swimming pool heat pumps.
Thermotec Inverter range of pool heat pumps really do offer the best in terms of efficiency, performance, reliability and low noise operation.( Low noise is important)
The Thermotec Inverter range are fully inverter driven. This means that they automatically adjust the speed of the fan and compressor to precisely match the heat demand from the pool.
The ability to adjust the output of the heat pump allows the Thermotec Inverter to deliver greatly reduced running costs with COPs of up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is delivered to the pool. This delivers reduced running costs compared with other heat pumps on the market
In addition the inverter technology has a reduced electrical startup requirement, making them ideal for properties with a sensitive or limited electrical supply.
Why Pick me?
* Fully inverter driven with variable speed fan and compressor to deliver the lowest running costs with maximum heat output
* High efficiency with COPs of up to 13. This means that for every 1kw of electricity used by the heat pump, 13kw of heat is returned to the pool.
* The desired water temperature can be adjusted in steps of 0.1 °C.
* Equipped with an easy to use 5-inch colour touch screen display / control panel.
* Remote control and monitor your heat pump via an app on your smartphone
* Remote support from Heat Pump via the wifi module
* Top quality Mitsubishi variable speed inverter compressor
* Brushless variable speed DC fan motor very efficient with extremely quiet operation
* Control panel is lockable to prevent tampering with the pool set temperature (useful for rented properties)
* Display shows temperature & power consumption curves to monitor the performance of the heat pump
* Six different models:9kw, 12kw, 17kw, 19.5kw, 24.2kw, 28 kw and 34kw
* All models single phase power (ie 220v to 240v)
* Suitable for pools, swim spas, hot tubs and koi ponds etc
* Desired water temperature can be set from +10c to +40c
* Soft start with reduced electrical startup requirements for properties with sensitive or limited power supplies
* Low noise, variable speed fan.
*Corrosion resistant case
* Microprocessor controlled
* Automatic hot gas defrosting.
* Suitable for use on koi ponds
* Titanium heat exchanger resistant to corrosion from chlorine or salt pools.
* Operates in air temperatures as low as -15 °C.
* Capable of heating and cooling, all year round.
* Optional wifi module control the heat pump from your smartphone or any web browser
* 3-Year Warranty
he Thermotec Inverter heat pumps come with a 3-year warranty on all components:-
UK First year parts and labour warranty, Years 2 and 3 parts only warranty, or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost)
Europe and outside the UK 3-Year parts only warranty or return to us in the UK (customer pays transport cost). If spare parts are required, they will be sent free of charge to a UK address. If they are to be shipped outside the UK, the customer pays the international shipping cost
We recommend that you retain the pallet and packaging that the heat pump was delivered with in case you need to return the unit to us for repairs under the warranty.
The warranty will not apply where the heat pump has been installed incorrectly, or has been damaged by freezing
How quiet is it
The Thermotec Inverter range work very silently thanks to a unique internal ventilation system and the inverter technology.
Both the fan and compressor automatically adjust their speed to match the pool heat demand, therefore once the pool is up to temperature, the unit can operate with reduced power consumption and noise.